Our conveyors consist of a number of elements. Reliability , hygiene and safety is the main objectives in the development, and we also wanted a flexible conveyor system. Our conveyor systems have for more than 30 years been sold to the food industries in Europe.
The system is based on a large selection of individual items (modules) . This makes it very useful and the conveyor can smoothly accommodate different needs for automation.
Our low-friction chain is designed to provide a safe and smooth transport of cardboard boxes.
- Ideal for most milk and juice cartons.
- Compact design and low height.
- Easy to clean.
- Low noise level.
- Easy to install.
- All parts in stainless material.
The conveyor system has a particular feature that protect the return chain in the conveyor body.
The smooth surface and the minimum of slits provide a hygienic conveyor, easy to clean.
The chain track is made of polyethylene PEHD 500, reinforced with aluminum or stainless angle bars. All guide rails are made of stainless steel and are adjustable both in height and width. Constructed of low friction polyacetal, the conveyor chain is 55 mm wide, with a pitch of 38.1 mm.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- The conveyor can be lubricated with silicone water or liquid soap.
- Lubrication will improve the working condition and increase the conveyors lifetime.
- The conveyor should be washed after use with a mild soap, and then rinsed with water.
- All modules are test-mounted and numbered in our workshop before dispatch.
- Place the straight sections and bends as they are numbered on the layout drawing. Make sure the numbers match at all joints .
- When the path is alligned, the extension screws can be inserted and the legs can be adjusted in height.
- Before all screwed are fastened, put a small part of the chain inside. Pass the small chain through the whole conveyor, so you are sure that the chain slides easily in all joints.
- When installing the chain, check that every chain pin are inside the chain links.
- Before you put the chain into the track, check that the engine is going in the right direction (start and stop the engine).
- If you make changes, make sure all the joints are properly matched.